And so did he.
‘Cause that’s how we roll.
That’s right, my Sweetheart gifted me a shiny new Bella Bar! I’m so happy to have this female-friendly barbell to work with. It is much smaller in diameter (so my little hands can grip it) and it weighs just 15 Kg instead of 20 Kg like our other bar.
Separately, and without discussion or consultation, I gifted him a 2 Pood Kettlebell! That 1 Pood we have just didn’t cut it for a strong man like him to train with. Happy Valentine’s Day to us – and to Rogue Fitness, who probably love us now too♥
Interestingly, we currently have 7 out of the ’10 necessities for a Garage Gym’ according to this post: Top 10 CrossFit Equipment for a Garage Gym! Time to save up for that C2 Erg…
As I wrap up my first week of blogging, there are several things I have noted along the way. For those of you thinking of blogging, or just curious about it, here is what you should know:
1. People you don’t know will somehow find their way to your fledgling blog within minutes of a post and like it or even follow you(!) before you even tell your spouse.
2. When you tell your close friends and family about your new endeavor, it’s possible they might never look at it.
3. It’s all about tagging. If you post something without the proper tags, no one will see it, and then you’re just talking to yourself.
4. When that person you don’t know likes your blog, chances are that theirs’ is much more interesting than yours’, so take a look.
5. Nothing you say is stupid. Someone else said something dumber or less coherent 10 seconds earlier.
6. Blogging is for you, don’t do it for anyone else or you will be disappointed.
Photo credit: andyp uk via photopin cc
- Preplanning Content for a Blog (bizsugar.com)
- When Blogs Disappear (rarasaur.wordpress.com)
- Blogging from the Beginning – Lesson One (thinksecondself.wordpress.com)
- To Blog or Not to Blog? (journalmissionalliving.wordpress.com)