1. People you don’t know will somehow find their way to your fledgling blog within minutes of a post and like it or even follow you(!) before you even tell your spouse.
2. When you tell your close friends and family about your new endeavor, it’s possible they might never look at it.
3. It’s all about tagging. If you post something without the proper tags, no one will see it, and then you’re just talking to yourself.
4. When that person you don’t know likes your blog, chances are that theirs’ is much more interesting than yours’, so take a look.
5. Nothing you say is stupid. Someone else said something dumber or less coherent 10 seconds earlier.
6. Blogging is for you, don’t do it for anyone else or you will be disappointed.
- Preplanning Content for a Blog (bizsugar.com)
- When Blogs Disappear (rarasaur.wordpress.com)
- Blogging from the Beginning – Lesson One (thinksecondself.wordpress.com)
- To Blog or Not to Blog? (journalmissionalliving.wordpress.com)